Monday, April 23, 2012

Random Monday Thoughts

1.  As of this past Friday, I am now officially full term.  This boy can come anytime now.  I am both super excited and terrified!

2.  I have down and out with the worst cold for over a week now.  I would kill to take a decongestant.

3.  My heartburn is out of control.  I think there are only about 10 minutes a day that I don't have it.

4.  My belly button still has not popped out.  My sister keeps telling me it will, but I optimistic I can remain an innie.

5.  For the past couple weeks I have not been able to sleep.  Of course, I get up to pee, but I have not been able to get back asleep.  I think that is cruel.  I only have a very short window of time where sleeping through the night is even possible. 

1 comment:

  1. #4 is my favorite, good luck! Newest follower to your blog and I'm sure I'll be a frequent one. Would love a follow back at http://bassinetbabble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete