Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Photo Bomb

I am so tired I can barely speak in complete sentences, let alone type in them.  So just a quick update and lots of super cute (in my humble opinion) photos. 

Brady is really chunking up.  At his 1 month doctor's appointment, he was up to 11 lbs 2 oz (77%), and 22 3/4 inches (82%) and all around healthy and happy. 

We have given up on breastfeeding, it was getting frustrating for him to nurse and still need a full bottle.  So we are only doing bottles.  I have been pumping several times a day, and am able to give him a couple bottles a day of breast milk.  I plan to keep doing that as long as can, hopefully at least 6 more weeks. 

Brady is doing well at night, we can usually count on stretches of at least 4 hours.  Last night, he slept for 5 1/2 hours!  But I am not naive enough to expect that from now on, but I hope we are headed that way.

I find I am struggling to find things to do during the day. When he wakes up, he eats and then plays on his playmat. But I feel like he gets bored and fussy after a bit. I not sure what else to do to keep him entertained. I take him for walks, but he falls right asleep, and I don't want him sleeping all day. Any suggestions?


First Bath.  I hate to see him cry, but I do think he looks so cute with this lower lip like that. 

Trying to fly out of his Pack N Play

First Memorial Day Parade...he was not impressed
 



Pure joy

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos. When Pete was a baby I use to sit in the paddling pool with him, he loved having the water splashed on his face and it passed a lot of time! The lower lip is so so cute x

    ReplyDelete